Crabmeat Au Gratin mixed in and topped with Kam’s Chili Sauce.
You cannot teach a crab to walk straight. Aristophanes
Crab Au Gratin
2 C. Crab Meat (lump is best)
4 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1/4 C. Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1/4 C. Cracker Crumbs (Ritz or panko crumbs)
2 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. Kam’s Chili Sauce
1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
Serve in a Scallop shell, Crab Shell or a ramekin top with additional crumbs.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
Invented in the early 1900s at the Casino at Narragansett Pier in Rhode Island.
Just add the Kam’s Chili Sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 24 small hard shelled clams
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kam’s Chili Sauce
- Shuck the clams by prying each open with a knife. Cut the clam from the shell. Slit the skin of the clam’s siphon (neck) and pull off and discard the tough skin. Scrub the bottom shells and discard the tops.
- Place a clam in each bottom shell and place the shells on a baking sheet.
- Combine the butter, onion, bell pepper, parsley, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture into each clam. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon and Kam’s Chili Sauce on top.
- Broil for 3 minutes, until the butter is bubbling. Serve hot.
Hot Dogs cooked in Chili Sauce, Sooooo easy!
Hot dogs and Red Vines and potato chips and French fries are my favorite foods. Betty White
3 lbs. Hot Dog’s
1 1/2 cp of Kam’s Kettle Cooked Chili Sauce
1/2 cp Dark Brown Sugar
4 Tbl. Chopped Onion (diced)
3/4 Cp Bourbon
(Can make 1 day before)
Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer on low for 1 hour.
Top with additional Kam’s Chili Sauce for presentation and added flavor!
Fried Chicken w Glazed Apples and Cheddar Cheese w Kam’s Chili Sauce.
As American As Apple Pie!
Fried Chicken Apple Pie Sandwich
2 Brioche Bread Slices
2 Chicken Breasts (thinly sliced)
1 C. Buttermilk
1 C. of Flour (with a dash of cayenne)
4 strips of smoked bacon (thick cut)
2 thick cut slices of cheddar cheese
1 tbs Light Brown Sugar
1 dash of Cinnamon
1 tbs Sweet Cream Butter
Top it with Kam’s Chili Sauce!
Dredge chicken in flour then buttermilk and again in the flour. Heat in oil @400 degrees till golden brown.
Bake bacon strips in oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, sprinkle with sugar. Cook till bubbly. Let cool.
Cook sugar, butter, cinnamon in pan till bubbly, add apple slices, cook for 2 min. on each side
Assembly: Butter one side of both Brioche slices in a skillet till toasted
Place a fried chicken breast on top of a slice
Top the fried chicken with a cheddar cheese slice. (Broil till melted)
Top with bacon, then caramelized apple slice and serve.