SauteMagazine.com “A taste of the good life
- 1 lb. Shrimp, peeled and deveined and chopped into ½ inch chunks (prefer 16/20 to 26/30’s)
- 1 (8 oz.) Package Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp. Old Bay
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 7 Tsp. Green Onion, diced
- Optional – 4 Strips of Uncured Natural Bacon, crisped and diced
- 4 Tbsp. Kam’s Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce (May use 3 Tbsp. Hot if you prefer)
With a mixer blend softened cream cheese with yogurt until smooth. Stir in chili sauce, green onion, Diced bacon, Old Bay and lemon juice. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Serve in a hollowed out bread bowl, pita chips or with Crudité.
Recipe Courtesy of Kam’s Kettle Cooked Chili Sauce.